There are many ways to support the Katie Brown Educational Program! When you help KBEP, you can feel good knowing that your actions are changing the lives of young people by providing them with dating violence prevention education.
Not sure how to help or where to start? Take a look at the list below.
- Make a financial donation: Donate to KBEP this Giving Tuesday through our Facebook, and your donation will be matched. Don’t have a Facebook account? No problem! You can also visit us on the web at www.kbep.org/donate to make a financial contribution to KBEP.
- Shop through Amazon Smile: Support KBEP this holiday season by shopping through AmazonSmile! Check out the cheat sheet below to get started!
- Donate Goods: Our education office is teaching remotely in our office. Check with our Programs Manager, Angela Marandola, and see what they could use.
- Lend your voice: Help spread the word about KBEP! Share why you give to KBEP. As our friends at Giving Tuesday say, “When we share our generosity, we inspire others to give back too.” We believe that this could not be truer.
- Help Build our Networks: We all know one person who is eager to “do more”. Reach out to our Executive Director, Claire, about ways to connect us with the people in your networks. Another way to expand our networks is to invite your friends to like our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts and share our social media posts or talk to your friends and family members about KBEP.